Saturday 6 August 2011

The $80,000,000 Sales Letter "Tweak



This story demonstrates why you should NEVER underestimate the power a
few words can make in someone's life, or even to the life of a business.

Bare with me because I wanna share a little story with you
(trust me its worth your time)

Recently, Ryan Deiss was at one of his member's office in Baltimore Maryland.
This is a huge company, with over $500 million per year in annual sales.

So imagine his surprise when the CEO of the company came up to me and shook
my hand and said "thanks for the $80 million increase to our business"

"What did I do?" he asked...

It turns out the company had taken one sales letter tactic from one of Ryan's
trainings and applied it across just SOME of the offers in their business. And in
one year, they experienced an $80 million increase in sales!

It was a company record.

So what was the $80 million sales letter magic?

I thought you might ask, so I asked Ryan to make ANOTHER free video to not just
tell you about it, but to demonstrate it live:
https://touchstone.infusionsoft.com/




It's brain-dead simple, but commonly increases sales by up to 300% overnight.

The video is free, again Ryan's treat to you, to show you the power of the research
that he and his staff do here Digital Marketer, and also demonstrate exactly how his
members benefit from it, (some more than others).

To grab your free copy of the video, click the link below now:
https://touchstone.infusionsoft.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment